Sunday, September 10, 2006

Belly photos--15 weeks gestation

Since I am getting close to 7 months along (ack! so soon?) I thought I would post some pictures of my growing belly. These 2 photos were taken at 15.4 weeks gestation. I don't like adding 2+ extra weeks--it feels like cheating--so I always count by gestational length. You might be asking what the difference is. Well...

Weeks of pregnancy start with your last mestrual period, so when you say you're 4 weeks pregnant, you actually conceived around 2 weeks ago.

Weeks of gestation refer to the actual number of weeks since conception (assuming you know when that happened). I know my date of conception, but that is no one else's business thank-you-very-much.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...